From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Traffic Server 7.1.5 (RC1)
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2018 17:00:14 GMT
+1 - Verified checksums/signature, built, and ran unit tests and regression tests.  Unable
to run in production because of incompatibilities with the 7.1.x version (cherry picks from
master) we run in production.

-Bryan

> On Nov 17, 2018, at 11:51 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> On Nov 18, 2018, at 4:50 PM, Leif Hedstrom <zwoop@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> I've prepared a release for 7.1.5 (RC1), which is a bug fix release on the previous
v7.1.4 release. Besides regular bug fixes, this version also addresses a number of small memory
leaks. The release notes for 7.1.5 is available at