From Miles Libbey <mlib...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ATS act as S3 endpoint?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2018 20:54:27 GMT
I don't think I understand what's happening and what the problem is.
if
curl -vx ats-server.corp.com:8080 http://s3-store.corp.com:8080/bucket/object
works, and your regex_remap below is on ats-server.corp.com, that
seems to suggest that everything is working.

As written, your regex_remap should just be a simple map. That is,
this is exactly equivalent:
map / http://s3-store.corp.com:8080/
(eg, everything after the slash will get appended onto
http://s3-store.corp.com:8080/ when making up the url to go to the
origin.)