From Susan Hinrichs <shinr...@oath.com>
Subject Re: Traffic server suddenly drop the packets and crashed
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2018 14:25:21 GMT
Are you exhausting ephemeral ports?  What is the output of  "ss -s" on your
Traffic Server machine? That is quite easy exhaust all of the ephemeral
ports for a single load testing client machine between active and time-wait
connections.

Is Traffic Server generating a core or a stack trace?  What version of
Traffic Server?