From Sevan Gelici <sevangel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trafficserver 8 - Logging Client request (domain)
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2018 18:21:55 GMT
Hi Susan,

/usr/local/var/log/trafficserver/diags.log i cannot find any info related
to that issue. only this
ALERT: exiting with write error from process manager: Broken pipe

The two other files i don't have I think i need to change value for debug
level. Can you let me know about your tests? i will look tomorrow again if
i can find more information.

Kind regards,

Sevan Gelici