From Vasanth Mathivanan <vasant...@evolutiondigital.com>
Subject Traffic server suddenly drop the packets and crashed
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2018 07:42:41 GMT
Hi ,

We are testing 1000 client access one by one load test after  700 clients dropping the packets
like “connection timeout” or “Connection reset by peer ” errors .

Ram and Cpus resources are everything is fine .Ethernet speed also 20gb/s both client  and
traffic server  . Origin server has 2gb/s speed between ATS and Origin server .While running
700 requests in origin server content will be  receiving speed less than 10Mb/s then traffic
server and client getting more than 1Gb/s speed .

We are also monitoring that resources everything running fine but crashed the traffic server
after 700 requests  .

Note: We are created Java player , We will give the no of  requests its call the particular
URL based on given requests .

__Vasanth