From John Rushford <jjrushf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: get content from different origin server
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2019 16:13:21 GMT
Vasath,

Edit your records.config and modify the following config parameters:

CONFIG proxy.config.diags.debug.enabled INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.diags.debug.tags STRING http.*|dns.*|parent_select

or use

CONFIG proxy.config.diags.debug.tags STRING parent_select

then execute 'traffic_ctl config reload'

you should then see debug logging.

To disable debug looging:
CONFIG proxy.config.diags.debug.enabled INT 0
traffic_ctl config reload

--
John Rushford
jjrushford@gmail.com