From John Rushford <jjrushf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: get content from different origin server
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2019 22:01:56 GMT
Vasanth,

Instead of dest_domain, use dest_ip in your example.  dest_domain would
match on the remapped fqdn or you could use a wild card of dot, '.'.

Since you did not specify a round_robin type, it defaults to 'false' which
means the first parent is always chosen until it fails and is marked down.
If the content isn't on the first parent, it will retry using the second
parent becuase you have enabled simple_retry.  The maximum number of
retries for simple_retry defaults to 1 so,
it will not try the third parent unless you set max_simple_retries to 2, ie
in the parent.config line, add 'max_simple_retries=2'

Try changing max_simple_retries.  If you still have trouble, turn on
debugging using 'parent_select', then we can look at the  logs.

thanks
John

--
John Rushford