From Vasanth Mathivanan <vasant...@evolutiondigital.com>
Subject RE: get content from different origin server
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2019 17:44:49 GMT
Dear john ,

Thanks its work.

__Vasanth

From: John Rushford<mailto:jjrushford@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2019 9:43 PM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org<mailto:users@trafficserver.apache.org>
Subject: Re: get content from different origin server

Vasath,

Edit your records.config and modify the following config parameters:

CONFIG proxy.config.diags.debug.enabled INT 1
CONFIG proxy.config.diags.debug.tags STRING http.*|dns.*|parent_select

or use

CONFIG proxy.config.diags.debug.tags STRING parent_select

then execute 'traffic_ctl config reload'

you should then see debug logging.

To disable debug looging:
CONFIG proxy.config.diags.debug.enabled INT 0
traffic_ctl config reload

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 6:34 AM Vasanth Mathivanan <vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com<mailto:vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com>>