From Jason Yang <peter.waynech...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I see miss ratio?
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 19:16:42 GMT
Hi Bryan and community,
    Thank you for your reply! Does the fresh indicates disk hits or both ram+disk hits?

And also a few other questions,
	What does the different colors mean in the output?
	What does Fresh(ms) mean, the sentence on the documentation site does not make sense to me
(it says the average loop up time for fresh cache serving), but I am seeing a value of 400k,
I don’t think each lookup takes 400k ms.

Thank you!
Jason

> On Mar 11, 2019, at 12:07, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>
> It depends on what you mean as a miss.  If you mean that it has to go to the origin no
matter what (even revalidating the cache entry) then it should be 100 - fresh.

> Also, if you hit "a" you can get the stats from since the server started and you can
get the number of incoming requests and requests going go the origin.