From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How do I see miss ratio?
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2019 16:07:59 GMT
It depends on what you mean as a miss.  If you mean that it has to go to the origin no matter
what (even revalidating the cache entry) then it should be 100 - fresh.

Also, if you hit "a" you can get the stats from since the server started and you can get the
number of incoming requests and requests going go the origin.

-Bryan