From Jason Yang <peter.waynech...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No traffic.out file
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 14:33:38 GMT
I am also new to ATS, so the answer might not be correct.
Have you checked var/log/trafficserver/diags.log? Also I think when you run traffic_server
instead trafficserver, it will print to console.

Jason

On Mar 6, 2019, 09:28 -0500, Eric Chaves <eric@uolet.com>, wrote:
> Hi community,
>
> I once again reach out for with another newbie question =) I'm playing around with lua
scripts but for some reason my ATS does not output ts.debug messages to the traffic.out (which
by the way is missing and not being created automatically).

> I've checked that proxy.config.diags.debug.enabled is enabled (set to 1) and I've also
added some extras tag to proxy.config.diags.debug.tags (currently setted as my_lua|ts_lua|http|dns).

> Apart from those settings is there any other settings I should set in order to have debug
messages sent  to traffic.out file?