From Jason Yang <peter.waynech...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I see miss ratio?
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 05:34:45 GMT
Hi Bryan,
    How can I reset the statistics? I have tried traffic_server -Cclear and delete everything
under var/log and var/trafficserver, but it seems the statistics is not reset. Thank you!

Best,
Jason

> On Mar 11, 2019, at 12:07, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>
> It depends on what you mean as a miss.  If you mean that it has to go to the origin no
matter what (even revalidating the cache entry) then it should be 100 - fresh.

> Also, if you hit "a" you can get the stats from since the server started and you can
get the number of incoming requests and requests going go the origin.