From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@verizonmedia.com>
Subject Re: How to config the raw disk?
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2019 16:53:17 GMT
1) Did you do an `ls -l /dev/nvme*` to verify the permissions are what you
think you set in the udev file?
2) Does group "ubuntu" have write permission?
3) Did you set the process group for `traffic_server` to be "ubuntu"? See
https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/8.0.x/admin-guide/files/records.config.en.html#proxy-config-admin-user-id
- the primary group of the user ID will be used as the effective group ID
of `traffic_server`.