From Eric Chaves <e...@uolet.com>
Subject Is it possible to disable luajit code cache?
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2019 05:37:05 GMT
Hi fellows, thanks for all the support this community has gave me so far.
With your help I'm now diving-in on how to write some simple lua plugins.

To aid in my development I'm running ATS in a docker container using
docker-compose however I'm still needing to restart my containers every
time I change my plugin code due to luajit caching the compiled code.

Is it possible to disable luajit caching forcing ats to recompile the lua
code on each request?

Thanks!

Best regards