From Eric Chaves <e...@uolet.com>
Subject No traffic.out file
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2019 14:27:43 GMT
Hi community,

I once again reach out for with another newbie question =) I'm playing
around with lua scripts but for some reason my ATS does not output ts.debug
messages to the traffic.out (which by the way is missing and not being
created automatically).

I've checked that proxy.config.diags.debug.enabled is enabled (set to 1)
and I've also added some extras tag to proxy.config.diags.debug.tags
(currently setted as my_lua|ts_lua|http|dns).

Apart from those settings is there any other settings I should set in order
to have debug messages sent  to traffic.out file?

Best regards,