From Dave Neuman <neu...@apache.org>
Subject Please submit a talk for ApacheCon NA!
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2019 21:52:56 GMT
Hey All,
The CFP is open for ApacheCon NA and we have two days reserved for a
Traffic Control track!  I would love to use this opportunity to host talks,
presentations, or conversations from anyone in the Traffic Control or
Traffic Server community.  It would be nice to get our community together
again and ApacheCon is in Vegas this year so that is an added bonus.   The
link to the CFP is below, if you are interested please submit a talk and
choose the Traffic Control Summit track.  Like I mentioned, I would like to
open this up to Traffic Control or Traffic Server talks.

Please reach out if you have any questions.

ApacheCon home page (Click the Call For Presentations link):
http://apachecon.com/acna19/index.html

Thanks,
Dave