From Dave Neuman <neu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please submit a talk for ApacheCon NA!
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2019 20:52:18 GMT
Hey All,
I wanted to follow up this email with an ask:  When you do submit your
presentation, can you please let me know?  I am responsible for putting the
schedule together and I want to make sure that I don't miss anyone.  We
will have room for about 14 presentations in all, so don't hesitate to
submit yours!

Thanks,
Dave