Fresh is both RAM and disk.  To get the RAM cache ratio it is traffic_top also.

The colors are kinda arbitrary.  I "borrowed" the idea from dstat.

For percentages:
100 - 90  -> red
90 - 80  -> yellow
50 - 80 -> blue
0 - 50 -> geen

For numbers:
Trillion -> red
Billion -> red
Million -> yellow
Thousand -> cyan (should be blue)
<= 1000 -> green

There is a bug in the timing information.

-Bryan