From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to use redirect in remap
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2019 14:12:12 GMT
Yeh unfortunately the below can never work. It’s a known flaw in the design. A matching “map”
rule always wins :/.

Your best bet is to use a plugin, for example the regex_remap can do this. Do this on the
entire host, and use matches for the ones you want to redirect first, and then catch all for
the main map.

— Leif

> On Apr 8, 2019, at 03:09, Vasanth Mathivanan <vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all ,
>
> I have to given redirect entry on remap rule for redirect 10.137.x.x:8004/hello  to 10.137.x.x:8004
  but not worked for me , don’t know where was the mistake from there. I will be given exact
syntax below here .