From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@verizonmedia.com>
Subject Re: TS on the private network without internet connection?
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2019 06:09:22 GMT
You shouldn't need that configuration on the private network - the cache
TTL is set when the object is cached, not when it is accessed. I would
think you'd want that on the caching TS that is doing the preloaded.

For the 404, you might need to write a plugin (in C or Lua) that sits on
the TS_HTTP_OS_DNS_HOOK and simply sets a 404 status for the response. DNS
lookup isn't done if there is a cache hit.