From Vasanth Mathivanan <vasant...@evolutiondigital.com>
Subject RE: Need to remove header in ATS
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2019 17:09:00 GMT
Hi Miles ,

Seems its working with add-header and rm-header for 200 responses  . When I set redirect requests
can’t  remove that header .Below example i was set the header config as rm-header Content-Length
with cond %{SEND_RESPONSE_HDR_HOOK} if  same time 200 responses could be removed but redirected
requests can’t remove there. Using Requests are redirected with regex_remap and status will
be posted 301 .

Is this possible to remove header redirect/custom status requests ?

200 response (it has been removed Content Length):

[root@ceph-admin trafficserver]# curl -I 10.137.x.x:8004/test/sample.html

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 17:04:46 GMT

Server: ATS/6.2.2

Last-Modified: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 09:45:19 GMT

ETag: "46c9f-10-584e81009d3d3"

Accept-Ranges: bytes

Age: 0

Connection: keep-alive

Via: http/1.1 x.x.x..com (ApacheTrafficServer/6.2.2 [uScMsSf pSeN:t cCMi p sS])

[root@ceph-admin trafficserver]# curl -I 10.137.x.x.:8004/test/sample.html

HTTP/1.1 301 Redirect

Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 16:59:54 GMT

Connection: keep-alive

Via: http/1.1 x.x.x.com (ApacheTrafficServer/6.2.2 [uSc s f p eN:tNc  i p s ])

Server: ATS/6.2.2

Cache-Control: no-store

Location: http://192.168.x.x/test1/sample.html

Thanks