From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need allow only query string in hdr_rewrite/regex_remap
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 14:28:59 GMT

> On May 14, 2019, at 05:36, Vasanth Mathivanan <vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com>
wrote:

> Hi All ,
>
> Actually we are using to get m3u8 and mpd based on Live streaming via ATS. Now we need
to implement DAI for IP TV solutions. We tried a lot , our requirements are contains any query
string on mpd/m3u8  will redirect to another server,  without query string go to the remap
origin directly. And one more thing  first m3u8 only had query string not next to the file,
it should be  go directly which is the remap origin but only first m3u8 wants to be redirect
.

> In maps.reg contains ,
>
> ^/DAI/(.*)?id=*         http://secondary.origin:port/DAI/$1 @status=302

First l, this is not the correct regular expression, Iā€™m pretty sure you mean

    ?id=.*

Secondly, do you have a regex matching all other URLs in this same config file?

Third, can you show the actual rule you put in remap.config?

Ciao,

ā€” Leif