From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need allow only query string in hdr_rewrite/regex_remap
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 15:31:42 GMT

I’d assume it’s not. The above would match e.g. ?id======  but not ?id=1234.

> 2.yes , only query string value need to be redirect, not others.

Why don’t you show the full rules / config file ? Seeing that you are using regular expressions
wrong, maybe there are other issues in it as well.

> 3.Here the  remap rule config:
>
> map   http://atsserver:port <http://atsserver:port>   http://primary.origin:port
<http://primary.origin:port>  @plugin=regex_remap.so @pparam=maps.reg@plugin=header_rewrite.so
@pparam=hdr_rw_live.config  @plugin=header_rewrite.so @pparam=dscp/set_dscp_32.config  plugin=collapsed_forwarding.so
@plugin=cache_range_requests.so

regex_remap is the right solution here, you just have to configure it correctly.

— Leif

> Thanks,
>
> __Vasanth
>

> Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

to implement DAI for IP TV solutions. We tried a lot , our requirements are contains any query
string on mpd/m3u8  will redirect to another server,  without query string go to the remap
origin directly. And one more thing  first m3u8 only had query string not next to the file,
it should be  go directly which is the remap origin but only first m3u8 wants to be redirect
.