From Jason Giedymin <jason.giedy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ATS distribution/Docker image for last version
Date Wed, 08 May 2019 17:27:59 GMT
Very old, had done this independently of any build system.

https://github.com/JasonGiedymin/ats-docker

If desired I can pick back up with an entirely new version with centos/fedora/debian support.
Can possibly do alpine as well - have a few hacks ;-)

This would be based on my working private image of ATS.

Sorry for not contributing back, life took priority for a bit.

-Jason

> On May 8, 2019, at 1:18 PM, Eric Chaves <eric@uolet.com> wrote:
>
> I have a docker image I wrote to build ATS 8 with lua script  support enabled. My focus
was to have an easy setup to work on ats lua scripts so I can't say if it's good or not for
production but you may find it useful at  least as a starting point.

> One tip: my docker is based on centos instead of Alpine (the prefered distro for production
ready docker images due to it's size) because it seems to have some compilation errors not
yet solved (there are  github issued on this error in ATS repo).

> You can check it out at https://github.com/ericchaves/ats-lua-playground
>
> Comments and suggestion are welcomed by the way. =)
>
> Cheers
>
>> Em ter, 7 de mai de 2019 às 23:01, Guofeng Zhang <guofengzh@gmail.com> escreveu:
>> Hi,
>>
>> It takes days a lot but still has not any result satisfied by me.
>>
>> After googled a lot, I do not find RPM/DEB package for TS 8.x and I decide to build
it from source as a docker image for easy distribution, but the built images is too large
more than 400M.