From Vasanth Mathivanan <vasant...@evolutiondigital.com>
Subject RE: Need allow only query string in hdr_rewrite/regex_remap
Date Thu, 16 May 2019 10:32:29 GMT
Leif ,

We assume that has not matching regex  value so that’s have problem on our side .  So We
 try regex on debug mode and would make the new regex .

/DAI/(.*STB.m3u8[?])   http://secondary.origin:port/$1$q  @status=302
/DAI/(.*STB.mpd[?])   http://secondary.origin:port/$1$q  @status=302

Seems it has been working but not tested in production. If anything  I would post here. Thanks
for your reply  , hope more helpful for your advice .

__Vasanth

From: Leif Hedstrom<mailto:zwoop@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2019 2:20 AM
To: Mailing-List trafficserver<mailto:users@trafficserver.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Need allow only query string in hdr_rewrite/regex_remap

On May 14, 2019, at 8:46 AM, Vasanth Mathivanan <vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com<mailto:vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com>>
wrote:

Leif ,

1.Not sure this is correct or not (“id=*” ).We mean this value contains any hash values
to redirect the all
requests.

I’d assume it’s not. The above would match e.g. ?id======  but not ?id=1234.

2.yes , only query string value need to be redirect, not others.

Why don’t you show the full rules / config file ? Seeing that you are using regular expressions
wrong, maybe there are other issues in it as well.

3.Here the  remap rule config:

map   http://atsserver:port   http://primary.origin:port  @plugin=regex_remap.so @pparam=maps.reg@plugin=header_rewrite.so
@pparam=hdr_rw_live.config  @plugin=header_rewrite.so @pparam=dscp/set_dscp_32.config  plugin=collapsed_forwarding.so
@plugin=cache_range_requests.so

regex_remap is the right solution here, you just have to configure it correctly.

— Leif

Thanks,

__Vasanth