From Vasanth Mathivanan <vasant...@evolutiondigital.com>
Subject RE: Need allow only query string in hdr_rewrite/regex_remap
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 12:39:38 GMT
David ,

Tried now  that also same problem it had redirect to all requests .

Thanks
__Vasanth

From: David Carlin<mailto:djc6@case.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 5:16 PM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org<mailto:users@trafficserver.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Need allow only query string in hdr_rewrite/regex_remap

Vasanth,

I think if you want to check for the existence of a query parameter, you may need to do cond
%{CLIENT-URL:QUERY}   ="" - See this example for checking presence of header:

https://docs.trafficserver.apache.org/en/latest/admin-guide/plugins/header_rewrite.en.html#check-for-existence-of-a-header

I know the syntax seems unusual, years ago I was trying something like cond %{HEADER:User-Agent}
and after a developer looked in plugin source, they said this rule would actually just check
if User-Agent is NULL - not check if it exists.

David

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 7:37 AM Vasanth Mathivanan <vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com<mailto:vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com>>