From Vasanth Mathivanan <vasant...@evolutiondigital.com>
Subject RE: Need allow only query string in hdr_rewrite/regex_remap
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 14:46:29 GMT
Leif ,

1.Not sure this is correct or not (“id=*” ).We mean this value contains any hash values
to redirect the all
requests.

2.yes , only query string value need to be redirect, not others.

3.Here the  remap rule config:

map   http://atsserver:port   http://primary.origin:port  @plugin=regex_remap.so @pparam=maps.reg
@plugin=header_rewrite.so @pparam=hdr_rw_live.config  @plugin=header_rewrite.so @pparam=dscp/set_dscp_32.config
 plugin=collapsed_forwarding.so @plugin=cache_range_requests.so

Pls give me an alternate solution .

Thanks,

__Vasanth

From: Leif Hedstrom<mailto:zwoop@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2019 7:59 PM
To: users@trafficserver.apache.org<mailto:users@trafficserver.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Need allow only query string in hdr_rewrite/regex_remap

On May 14, 2019, at 05:36, Vasanth Mathivanan <vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com<mailto:vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com>>
wrote:
Hi All ,

Actually we are using to get m3u8 and mpd based on Live streaming via ATS. Now we need to
implement DAI for IP TV solutions. We tried a lot , our requirements are contains any query
string on mpd/m3u8  will redirect to another server,  without query string go to the remap
origin directly. And one more thing  first m3u8 only had query string not next to the file,
it should be  go directly which is the remap origin but only first m3u8 wants to be redirect
.

In maps.reg contains ,
^/DAI/(.*)?id=*         http://secondary.origin:port/DAI/$1 @status=302

First l, this is not the correct regular expression, I’m pretty sure you mean

    ?id=.*

Secondly, do you have a regex matching all other URLs in this same config file?

Third, can you show the actual rule you put in remap.config?

Ciao,

— Leif

It has been enabled plugin in remap config.

We have to tried another method,

cond %{CLIENT-URL:QUERY}  [AND]
cond %{STATUS} >199 [AND]
cond %{STATUS} <500
set-redirect 302 http://secodary.origin/DAI/MIS22/STB.m3u8 [QSA]

But above header rewrite function has problem , each request will be redirected .

Client URL like this :

http:// secodary.origin :port/DAI/MIS22/STB.m3u8?id=7965a61adfc2ec62dead23a037e451e13a50c
-wants to be redirect .

http:// secodary.origin :port/DAI/MIS22/video.m3u8 – normal request go to remap origin.