From <i...@rennison.com.au>
Subject RE: Stop spamming the list you morons (was Re: Unsubscribe)
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2019 05:37:14 GMT
Dear all,

I understand your frustration, but please understand mine.

I never signed to this email group, as I have nothing to do with anything
discussed on it. Someone added my email for reasons unknown three years ago
and I have politely requested removal multiple times since then.

In the meantime, I have had thousands of emails being sent to me, including
details of conferences and other information I do not need, nor do I want.

Today's request was another attempt in any form to get off this list.

If anyone can delete my email from this mailing list it would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards.