From Alan Carroll <solidwallofc...@verizonmedia.com>
Subject Re: AMC's Code Storming session during the summit hackathon
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2019 15:24:10 GMT
Based on informal interactions, we're going to have a gathering at 10 AM on
the Thursday of the summit, during the hackathon, to have an open
discussion about

* . Layer 7 Routing
* . HTTP/2 outbound and the outbound transaction refactoring
* . HostDB extensions and fine grained control thereof.

All of these are related and based on the same underlying infrastructure
work. Aaron, Sudheer, John, Vijay, and I as the principles have agreed to
be there. The point of this email is in case any one else is interested in
participating. My goal is to get a work plan together so we can make
significant progress on this before the spring summit.