From Masaori Koshiba <masa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Fall 2019 Summit
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2019 05:18:03 GMT
The form on the page doesn't work. As Bryan shared on slack, this is the
direct link of the form. It worked for me at least.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17tTM7BvpZHi-FDIUhX-w1XxvfjmpShnto4rcWX5104g

- Masaori

On Tue, Jul 23, 2019 at 2:02 AM Vasanth Mathivanan <
vasanth.m@evolutiondigital.com> wrote:

> Sounds great!
>

> On Jul 22, 2019 at 10:31 PM, <Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org>> wrote:
>
> Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit in Sunnyvale CA.  Verizon Media
has graciously offered to host the event at their office.

> The dates are as follow:
>
> Tuesday 10/8 - Wednesday 10/9 2019 - Traffic Server Summit
> Thursday 10/10 2019 - Traffic Server Hackaton
>
> and our Summit page is available at
>
> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2019+Summit
>
> This also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion proposals
to the normal mailing list address.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on what the
talk will be about.