From Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>
Subject [NOTICE] We have to finish v9.0.0!
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2019 17:12:31 GMT
Hi all,

We’ve spent the last two days reviewing and merging a large number of PRs that were marked
for v9.0.0. It’s time to clamp down on what goes into 9.0.x, and therefore we’ll ask you
all to:

1) If you have an open PR that is either not critical for v9.0.0, or does not fix an existing
problem in the 9.0.x branch, move it out to Project 9.1.x or 9.2.x (or leave it for 10, i.e.
remove the Project).

2) IF you have a PR that must go into v9.0.0, please make a comment and argument for why it
must go in.

3) It’s time to start thinking about what PRs from “master” (10.0.0) should go into
a v9.1.0 or v9.2.0 release. So, if you have already made commits for master, it’s a good
time to go through those and mark Project 9.1.x or Project 9.2.x.

Also, please update https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/issues/5932 <https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/issues/5932>
(post comments if you can’t edit) with Issues and PRs that are show stoppers for the v9.0.0
release.

Thanks,

— Leif & Bryan

This is a list of all PRs currently marked with the 9.0.x Project:

https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/pulls?utf8=✓&q=is%3Apr+project%3Aapache%2Ftrafficserver%2F18+
<https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is:pr+project:apache/trafficserver/18+>