From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Fall 2019 Summit
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2019 22:20:38 GMT
There were some last minute tweaks to the schedule, to move lunch to 11:30am.  Please take
a look at the update schedule:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2019+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2019+Summit>

-Bryan

> On Sep 30, 2019, at 9:29 AM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org <mailto:bcall@apache.org>>
wrote:

> The schedule has been created and can be found on the summit page:
>
> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2019+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2019+Summit>
>
> Thank you to all the people that submitted talks for the summit.  Please register before
the summit so we can make visitor badges before your arrival.  There is a link to the Google
Form to sign up on the summit page.

> -Bryan
>

>> On Jul 22, 2019, at 10:00 AM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org <mailto:bcall@apache.org>>
wrote:

>> Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit in Sunnyvale CA.  Verizon
Media has graciously offered to host the event at their office.

>> The dates are as follow:
>>
>> Tuesday 10/8 - Wednesday 10/9 2019 - Traffic Server Summit
>> Thursday 10/10 2019 - Traffic Server Hackaton
>>
>> and our Summit page is available at
>>
>> 	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2019+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2019+Summit>
>>
>> This also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion
proposals to the normal mailing list address.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on
what the talk will be about.