From Shu Kit Chan <chanshu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Fall 2019 Summit
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2019 06:12:23 GMT
Yes. 2nd Floor.

Thanks.

Kit

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 10:23 PM Masakazu Kitajo <maskit@apache.org> wrote:

> Which building is SNVC-2? Is it Building C on Google Maps?
>
> Thanks,
> Masakazu
>
> On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 1:29 AM Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> The schedule has been created and can be found on the summit page:
>>
>>         https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2019+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2019+Summit>
>>
>> Thank you to all the people that submitted talks for the summit.  Please register
before the summit so we can make visitor badges before your arrival.  There is a link to the
Google Form to sign up on the summit page.

>> -Bryan
>>

>> > On Jul 22, 2019, at 10:00 AM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>> >
>> > Mark the calendar!  We’re having our next ATS Summit in Sunnyvale CA.  Verizon
Media has graciously offered to host the event at their office.

>> > The dates are as follow:
>> >
>> > Tuesday 10/8 - Wednesday 10/9 2019 - Traffic Server Summit
>> > Thursday 10/10 2019 - Traffic Server Hackaton
>> >
>> > and our Summit page is available at
>> >
>> >       https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2019+Summit
>> >
>> > This also opens up the CFP for our Summit! Please submit your talk and discussion
proposals to the normal mailing list address.  Submissions should be a couple sentences on
what the talk will be about.