From Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Spring 2020 Summit
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2020 20:38:21 GMT
The schedule and link to the Zoom meeting have been added to the wiki.  Due to the limited
amount of time, some of the presentation times have been compressed and some of the time slots
have multiple presenters.  If there are multiple presenters, assume you will present in half
of the time, unless you coordinate with the other presenter.  Also, on the schedule there
are a few slots where we will be discussing architectural and implementation details of those
topics.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2020+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Spring+2020+Summit>

-Bryan

> On Jun 10, 2020, at 4:05 PM, Bryan Call <bcall@apache.org> wrote:
>
> This is a reminder that we are having our ATS Spring Summit next week on Tuesday and
Wednesday mornings (8:00 to 12:00 PDT).  I will be putting up the schedule soon with the zoom
meeting link.  We will be having a guest speaker (Christoph Paasch) to talk about MPTCP.
He is the author of the Linux kernel changes for MPTCP and added MPTCP support to ATS.