From "juergenp [core]" <juerg...@core.at>
Subject Re: ATS installation
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2020 10:59:08 GMT
Hi,

centos needs installed development environment for compiling.

also automake. -

dnf groupinfo "Development Tools"
here a short description:
https://linuxconfig.org/install-development-tools-on-redhat-8
kr

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 16:25:06 +0530 Trilok Nathreddy  wrote:
>thanks let me check , is there any page /document where we can get to see all the prerequistes
needed before we undertake installation on centos or rhel?
>On Tue, Jun 23, 2020, 4:21 PM juergenp [core] <juergenp@core.at> wrote:>in the
CentOSAppStream repository you willfind libmemcached and libmemcached-devel.

>>kr
>>

>>On Tue, 23 Jun 202015:51:02 +0530 Trilok Nathreddy  wrote:
>>>one more screenshot.

looking for POC in closed environment(no internet access)          on RHEL , i have arranged
to copy the rpm files to nexus          repository and install them which is failing. i am
looking to          install 8.06 on RHEL 8 , was curious if they are compatible          too.
                             regards

                   then i used the following packages :

                   dnf install ntsysv -y                    dnf install curl -y
         dnf install -y libtool                    dnf install gcc -y                    dnf
install make -y                    dnf install openssl -y                    dnf install pcre
-y                    dnf install libcap -y                    dnf install flex -y
install dnf-utils http://rpms.remirepo.net/enterprise/remi-release-8.rpm

              dnf install hwloc* -y                    dnf install kernel-devel -y
            dnf                    install lua -y                    dnf install zlib -y
                  dnf install curl -y                    dnf install curl-devel -y
            dnf install ncurses-devel                    ncurses* -y                    dnf
install perl -y                    dnf install perl-devel -y                    dnf install
geoip geoip-devel -y                    dnf install                    libunwind libunwind-devel
-y                    dnf install tcl tcl-devel -y                    sudo dnf module reset
php                    sudo dnf module enable                    php:remi-7.4
       sudo dnf install php -y                    dnf install php-gd php-mysqlnd php-soap
-y
                  dnf install php-devel php-zip
                   php-bcmath php-cli php-fpm php-mysqlnd php-zip
                   php-devel php-gd php-mcrypt php-mbstring php-curl
                   php-xml php-pear                    php-json
                   dnf install GraphicsMagick GraphicsMagick-devel
                   GraphicsMagick-perl -y                    dnf
groupinstall 'Development                    Tools'                    dnf
install net-tools -y                    dnf install git -y
                   dnf install ghostscript ghostscript-devel -y
                                       dnf                    install
php-pecl-imagick                    dnf install libwebp* -y
                   dnf install libpciaccess -y                    dnf
install ImageMagick-c++-* -y                                        dnf
install ImageMagick-c++-devel -y
dnf install bzip2 bzip2-devel -y                    dnf install pcre-devel
-y                    dnf                    install brotli -y
                   dnf install brotli-devel -y                    dnf
install jansson-devel -y                    dnf install lua-* -y
                   dnf install                    ccache -y
                   dnf install luajit* -y                    dnf install
python3 -y                    dnf install python3-devel -y
                   dnf install                    python3-magic -y
                   dnf install libtool-lt* -y                    dnf install
libjpeg-turbo* -y                    dnf install openjpeg2
                   openjpeg2-devel jasper-devel libwmf* libtiff
                   libtiff-devel
                                       -----------
                   not the latest:                                        wget ftp://ftp.graphicsmagick.org/pub/GraphicsMagick/GraphicsMagick-LATEST.tar.gz
                   ./configure --enable-shared=yes                    --enable-static=yes
--with-modules=yes                    --with-jpeg=yes --with-lzma=yes                    --with-magick-plus-plus=yes
--with-png=yes                    --with-perl=yes --with-webp=yes --with-zlib=yes
           --with-perl=yes --with-bzlib=yes --with-tcmalloc=yes                    --with-tiff=yes
                    make                    make test                    make install
                                                                           cd /usr/local/src
                   wget https://pecl.php.net/get/gmagick                    tar xfvz
gmagick                    cd gmagick-*                    phpize
                   ./configure                    make
                   make install
                         git clone https://github.com/apache/trafficserver.git
                                                                    autoreconf -if
            ./configure --enable-experimental-plugins                    --prefix=/opt/ts
#change the prefix to your                    needs                    make
     make test                    make install

                   Communications ***

Der Inhalt wurde während des                    Transfers nicht verändert **>