From Andreas Wederbrand <andr...@wederbrand.se>
Subject pssc/proxy response status code: 000
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2020 14:55:09 GMT
Hi!

I'm running ATS (7.x) as a reverse proxy and I'm seeing something weird.
For some clients I get pssc = 000 on the exit, for most it's 200.

This always happens after 30 seconds but ats i configured to allow longer
requests than that, and with curl or insomnia it happily runs for 30+
seconds.

I've tried to set at timeout both in curl and insomnia to check if 000
means that the client went away but ats happily logs the result with
duration or 30+ seconds, long after the client terminitade.

So, I guess the question is: what does pssc = 000 mean?

Thanks.