From Andreas Wederbrand <andr...@wederbrand.se>
Subject Re: [E] pssc/proxy response status code: 000
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2020 17:50:05 GMT
Yeah, that was my thought as well, but it isn't the origin. The api is
test-api that sleeps for 35 seconds and with some clients (like curl or
insomnia) this always works, with other it never works (I guess it's apache
http client at the bottom of these).

So I've tried to reproduce it with a timeout setting in curl, I still don't
get 000, I get 200 according to the ats-logs, even if the client was gone
long before.

Also, if the origin times out based on settings in ats I think it returns
504 to the client.