From Lei Sun <lei....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help needed to get ts_lua working
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2020 06:12:27 GMT
Hi Kit,

Thank you so much for your help! I was able to get this working.

I saw on the documentation
https://github.com/portl4t/ts-lua/wiki/Doc#tsshareddict, that there is
the ts.shared.DICT feature. However, I couldn't get it to work according to
the documentation.

Could you please let me know if I'm missing something?

Thanks,
Lei

--
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish.