trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Deyager, Kevin" <kevin.deya...@hp.com>
Subject Re: Migrating code to Apache git -- multiple repos
Date Sat, 30 May 2015 03:55:17 GMT
Hi Michael,

I  am working the SGA. And yes, things can work a bit slowly in big companies...

Kevim

On May 29, 2015 7:51 PM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:
HPers!

You'll have to live w/ Steve's reorg going forward. You good w/ the 'mess'
he's made (smile)?

Before I try build myself, where are the build instructions?

On the software grant, who is on that? This often takes way more time than
folks would expect.

Thanks,
St.Ack