trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: Migrating code to Apache git -- multiple repos
Date Wed, 27 May 2015 19:34:20 GMT
I'd like to understand better why separate repos are required.
Are these code bases being developed asynchronously with
different release schedules, etc.

Most important of all I'd like to understand the overlap of developer
communities around these sub-projects. Things like if I'm a committer
on core does it mean I am a committer on phoenix_test and vs.

Thanks,
Roman.