trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Incubation report
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 20:25:07 GMT
On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 10:13 AM, Varnau, Steve (Trafodion) <
steve.varnau@hp.com> wrote:

> Looks like Trafodion entered incubation just in time for the June report
> and is included in the template: http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/June2015
>
> Is the content driven by the Shepherd & Mentors, or does one of our
> committers need to take a more active role?

It would be sweet if it was NOT done by shepherd/mentor but fine doing
these first ones.

There will be little to report in this first one. We'll talk about our
progress migrating to incubator.

> Is content discussed on our dev list, or elsewhere?

Lets do it here unless there is 'sensitive' material to discuss; that
should go on private list.

St.Ack