trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Varnau, Steve (Trafodion)" <steve.var...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Migrating code to Apache git -- multiple repos
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 22:42:25 GMT
I have a combined repo on github for folks to take a look at.

	https://github.com/svarnau/traf-merged

The full history of all the repos is there for the three release branches: master, stable/1.0,
stable/1.1

I restructured the various repos into sub-directories for each of the three branches. Install
has only a master branch, so it does not exist in the stable branches.

Next I need to put in some key tags. Since the same release tag names were used across repos,
combining the repos caused tags to conflict.  I'll have to re-name them by repo.

-Steve