trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Varnau, Steve (Trafodion)" <steve.var...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Log4cpp question
Date Thu, 28 May 2015 23:29:23 GMT
Leaving this question to Kevin who is more familiar with the paperwork for the software grant
(SGA).

It looks like the SGA (or CCLA) must be completed before we push the code into the Apache
git.
(http://incubator.apache.org/guides/mentor.html#initial-import-code-dump)

So this is a dependency to scheduling the code cut over. Correct?

-Steve