trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From "Varnau, Steve (Trafodion)" <steve.var...@hp.com>
Subject RE: Migrating code to Apache git -- multiple repos
Date Sat, 30 May 2015 01:04:41 GMT
I have pushed more changes to my traf-merged repo.

* renamed "test" directory to "tests/phx"
* added "wms" component (master branch only, as it has not been released)
* added 1.x.x_<component> release tags for applicable components

I did not bother with the 0.x.x release tags.

Feedback, please.

-Steve