trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Aithan Tseng <its.ait...@live.com>
Subject RE: Anyone working on putting up a website at trafodion.incubator.apache.org and....
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 08:37:08 GMT
Sorry. I also should have asked:

Where should I post the update and link to the image when I'm ready?

Should I update the ML, update the  JIRA thread with a link to the scanned image, or do both
so I can share it with everyone?

Thanks in advance for guidance!
~ Aith
________________________________
From: Aithan Tseng<mailto:its.aithan@live.com>
Sent: ‎7/‎14/‎2015 1:33
To: dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@trafodion.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: RE: Anyone working on putting up a website at trafodion.incubator.apache.org and....

Hi all! :)

Just a head's up to let everyone know that the logo hasn't been forgotten and that I am still
working on it.

(If you missed the message on the ML, you can reference Alice's JIRA thread re: logo for the
website which has a link to the original uploaded idea re: Dragon in shape of a T, etc.)

I managed to make some edits but haven't had a chance to scan and upload yet and will do that
as soon as possible.

Something very critical for me has unexpectedly come up so some of my priorities have been
rearranged a bit.

Sorry for the delay!

~ Aith