trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject Trailing whitespace
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 22:22:18 GMT
Hi,

Awhile back I went looking for a tool that would check for trailing white
space in source code. (I was looking for this because our earlier Gerrit
code review tool made a big deal about trailing white space and it was
distracting.)

I found that git has a good tool for checking for it.

git diff --check

This command will look at any files you've changed and tell you what lines
have trailing white space.

I don't know if trailing white space will be an annoyance for us in the
future, but if it is, here's a tool that can help you manage it.

Dave