trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Birdsall <dave.birds...@esgyn.com>
Subject Commit question on TRAFODION-36
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 18:16:53 GMT
Hi,

I'm still trying to grock how commits work.

I noticed this morning that TRAFODION-36 had passed Jenkins tests. Also, I
noticed that Suresh and I had reviewed the changes and found them good.
So... I went off to do committer duty to commit the change.

While starting to do this, there was a notification on the JIRA from Asfbot
that TRAFODION-36 had been merged and the pull request closed.

Looking at the git log I see:

539c023ce8fa12ab5518defc1c21eb7974b1f4c
Author: Anoop Sharma <anoop.sharma@esgyn.com>
Date:   Tue Jul 14 14:45:24 2015 +0000

    [TRAFODION-36] showddl does not correctly displays delimited names in
SALT c

commit 7603327c057e9c0a4dead786fc1f2ebf41933b90
Merge: 0922c02 0a31fc9
Author: Suresh Subbiah <sureshs@apache.org>
Date:   Tue Jul 14 02:02:50 2015 +0000

    Merge remote branch 'origin/pr/25/head' into mrg_17

commit 0a31fc9bd3244726fc3e602109de324788947042
Author: Selva Govindarajan <gselva@dev02.trafodion.org>
Date:   Mon Jul 13 20:48:45 2015 +0000

    Reworked change [TRAFODION-27]

    as per comments

commit 0922c026cab

(I did this after doing a "git fetch apache" in my local clone.)

So, I'm not sure I understand the state of the pull request. Did this
change get merged up into the master? And if so, who merged it?

Thanks,

Dave