trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Email addresses in Contributors page in wiki (was Re: Anyone working....)
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2015 20:43:56 GMT
Selva,

Added to contributor page in wiki. Please don not forget to file your iCLA
with the secretary of the ASF and inform us when you have confirmation of
it having been processed.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-
Based Manufacturing, Professional
Services and Retail & Trade
http://www.orrtiz.com

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 10:00 PM, Selva Govindarajan <
selva.govindarajan@esgyn.com> wrote:

> can you please add me too. My jira id is selvag
>
> On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 12:56 PM, Qifan Chen <qifan.chen@esgyn.com> wrote:
>
> > Yes, I was able to.  Thank you!
> >
> > On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 2:05 PM, Stack <stack@duboce.net> wrote:

> contributor.
> > > >

> > > Done. Refresh. Let me know if you can't assign JIRAs to yourself.
> > > St.Ack

> pierre.smits@gmail.com

> > contributor
> permission