trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Apachecon EU 2015
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2015 14:32:47 GMT
Discourage what? I don't understand.

As far as my knowledge regarding the Apache Big Data goes it has an
extended period for talk submission, so at this moment in time it is
uncertain whether your talk is in.  But the review period, for Apache Big
Data ends July 10th and July 12th accept and reject letters will be sent
for both events. Planning of travel arrangements should be done after that.

Best regards,

Pierre

Op zaterdag 4 juli 2015 heeft Rohit Jain <rohit.jain@esgyn.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','rohit.jain@esgyn.com');>> het volgende