trafodion-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apachecon EU 2015
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2015 07:23:54 GMT
Roman, All,

Are you understanding that from my earlier posting? ;-) I could do such a
pitch, but my in-depth knowledge is still very limited. Which makes me
question whether I a the right person for the job.

Given that the pitch is limited to a short amount of time, I would think
that it would require a max of 3 slides. And at max 2 of those slides
should be about the intended product, where it came from and what it
targets. The last one should be about the need of the project, i.e focusing
on attracting contributors.

So, if nobody else (more suitable) is available and willing I will step in.

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-